- Configure Xilinx logic devices
- Transfer data between the host and FPGA board
- Program Xilinx XCFS devices using .bit or .mcs files
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files
- Program most Spartan/Virtex FPGAs using .bit files
Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution which allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
- Configure the Xilinx logic devices. Initialize a scan chain, program FPGAs, CPLDs, and PROMs, organize and keep track of your configuration files
- Transfer data to and from the onboard FPGA on your system board. Read from and write to specified registers. Load a stream of data to a register or read a stream of data from a register.
- Organize and quickly connect to your communications modules.
- Program Xilinx XCFS Platform Flash devices using .bit or .mcs files.
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files.
- Program most Spartan and Virtex series FPGAs with .bit files.
Installing on Windows 2000 & Windows XP: You must be signed in as administrator to install Adept under Windows 2000 or Windows XP. For Windows 2000, you must also have up to SP4 as well as all web updates installed.