- Adept DPTI/DSPI interface for high speed host to FPGA data transfer over USB
- Pmod and Zmod expansion connectors for system prototyping
- Programmable through JTAG or QSPI
100 MHz external clock
Onboard USB Hub
Automatically negotiated on board bring-up
The USB104 A7 conforms to the industry-standard PC/104 form factor, and brings power and versatility to your PC/104 stackable PC. It features an Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T. Artix®-7 devices provide the highest performance-per-watt fabric making the USB104 A7 ideal for size, weight, and power constrained projects. I/O is provided with three 12-pin Pmod ports, a SYZYGY-compatible Zmod port. It features a USB port with multiple I/O interfaces, from UART to DSPI and DPTI, providing anything from a simple command interface up to a 40MB/s parallel interface, controllable through the Digilent Adept API.
- Includes an importable UCF file for loading the DDR3 pinout, and importable preconfigured MIG projects for 1.5V and 1.35V DDR3.
- The USB104 A7 is compatible with modules that conform to Digilent's Pmod™ Specification, including Digilent's line of Pmods. Digilent provides IP cores and hierarchical blocks to support the use of many Digilent Pmods. Guides and documentation on the use of these systems can be found below.
- Example projects for the USB104 A7 currently target only Vivado 2019.1