- USB-JTAG Programming using Digilent SMT1-equivalent circuit
12V 5A AC/DC regulator
ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (AP SoC). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux®, Android®, Windows®, or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoCs tightly coupled ARM® processing system and 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. Target applications include video processing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, embedded ARM processing, and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
- Master XDC Files
- Xilinx Zynq Datasheet
- Xilinx Zynq Technical Reference Manual
- Zedboard Avnet User Guide
- Zedboard Schematic
- Creating a Custom IP core using the IP Integrator
- Getting Started with the Vivado IP Integrator
- Getting Started with Vivado
- Getting Started with Zynq
- Installing Vivado Board Files for Digilent Boards
- Zedboard Programming Guide in SDK
No projects were found for the Zedboard. Be the first to post a project here!
- Out-Of-Box Demo zip
- This zip file contains out of box (OOB) SD card image and source. Documentation on how to obtain and build the Linux Kernel along with the hardware project and boot files are provided.
- Zedboard Boot Guide avnet pdf
- This pdf walks through how to boot the zedboard from JTAG programming, QSPI Flash and from an SD card
- Petalinux Documentation Link
- The Petalinux tools provide a quick solution for getting Linux running on the ZedBoard. Xilinx provides a BSP targeted to the ZedBoard from the Downloads section of their site.