- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter
7-15v (2.5mm coaxial) supply
This page was created for the original Arty board, revisions A-C. The Arty has since been replaced by the Arty A7. See the Arty A7 Resource Center for up-to-date materials.
Arty is a ready-to-use development platform designed around the Artix-7™ Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx. It was designed specifically for use as a MicroBlaze Soft Processing System. When used in this context, Arty becomes the most flexible processing platform you could hope to add to your collection, capable of adapting to whatever your project requires. Unlike other Single Board Computers, Arty isn't bound to a single set of processing peripherals: One moment it's a communication powerhouse chock-full of UARTs, SPIs, IICs, and an Ethernet MAC, and the next it's a meticulous timekeeper with a dozen 32-bit timers.
- Arty - Getting Started with Microblaze Servers
- Arty Programming Guide
- Getting Started with ARTY's Base System Design
- Getting Started with Digilent Pmod IPs
- Getting Started with Vivado
- Getting Started with Vivado IP Integrator
- How To Store Your SDK Project in SPI Flash
- Installing Vivado, Xilinx SDK, and Digilent Board Files
- Programming Digilent FPGA Boards Through Multisim
No projects were found for the Arty Board. Be the first to post a project here!
- Avnet Product Brief - REQUIRES REGISTRATION