- Audio amplifier with left and right channel separation
- Stereo output via two standard 1/8“ (0.32 cm) mono speaker jacks
- Supports common I²S audio formats
- Digitally configurable volume control for each channel
- Dynamic range control
- Stand-alone mode for systems without I²C interface
- 12-pin Pmod port with I²C interface
The Digilent PmodAMP3 features an Analog Devices SSM2518 2 Watt Class-D Audio Power Amplifier. The module enables the use of I²S audio protocol or TDM to produce stereo audio at various sampling frequencies. Users may configure the digital volume and dynamic range control via an I²C interface. Additionally, the PmodAMP3 may be used in a stand-alone mode that does not require the use of the I²C interface.