OpenScope MZ Hardware Change Log
- 200 ohm protection resistors on all LA (PORTE) pins
- D-Flip/Flop to tie the FTDI clock to the MZ
- To enable potential increased baud rates (above 1.25 Mbaud) in future firmware / software updates.
- No Load of the power jumper (JP3) and a cutable trace on the power
- Changed the 1uF Cap on the MRF24 (805) to a 10uF cap
- Add bulk capacitance to 3v3 rail to better handle inrush current.
- Added a 10uF cap (603) on the uSD card
- To avoid potential voltage drop when an out of spec SD card is inserted.
- Updated Rev and date