OpenLogger - Math and Cursors
Math Channels and Cursors are features of WaveForms Live used to process and measure logged data points.
Note: The tutorial video below was created for the OpenScope MZ rather than the OpenLogger. There are no significant differences between the Math and Cursors features of the OpenLogger and OpenScope MZ.
The math menu allows users to enable and disable various automatic calculations like signal frequency, amplitude, etc.
- Channel - The input channel to use as the signal source for the operation.
- Frequency - Calculate the frequency of a periodic signal.
- Amplitude - Calculate the amplitude of the signal.
- Maximum - Calculate the maximum value of the signal.
- Mean - Calculate the mean value of the signal.
- Period - Calculate the period of a periodic signal.
- Peak to Peak - Calculate the peak-to-peak voltage of the signal.
- Minimum - Calculate the minimum value of the signal.
- RMS - Calculate the Root Mean Square of the signal.