- Sealed, ruggedized, and compact aluminum case
- Tie-wrap and through-bolt mounting – drop-in replacement for Victor SP controller
- Four multi-color LED indicators sequence to indicate speed, direction, and status for easier debugging
- Brake / Coast Calibration button enables one-touch setting changes and calibration
- Large gauge input/output cables with flexible silicone insulation
- Integrated thermal sensing and protection – current-foldback to prevent overheating and damage
- 15.625 kHz output switching frequency ensures smooth and precise motor control
The DMC 60 is an electronic speed controller designed for driving brushed DC motors. It utilizes synchronous rectification to efficiently produce a variable output voltage that’s controlled by a PWM Input Signal. This makes the DMC 60 ideal for use in robotics applications, including FIRST Robotics Competition.