chipKIT WF32 Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the WF32!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the WF32, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT WF32
We are currently on Revision C of the WF32. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT WF32 and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Quick and easy breakdown of the chipKIT WF32's features.
- Fritzing Part – rev 1
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.
- EAGLE Project – ZIP
- Open source EAGLE project for the chipKIT WF32.
- Bootloader – ZIP
- chipKIT™ Bootloader image loaded into the WF32's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
- Installing chipKIT compatible IDE External
- Instructions for installing MPIDE or Arduino IDE with the chipKIT core
- HTTP Server – ZIP
- This file contains an HTTP server example that is built using the chipKIT MPIDE. Pages are stored on an SD card and can be delivered via either WiFi or wired LAN. The server also requires the Network Shield/WiFi Library available via the Digilent Web site (Doc #DSD-0000318).
- Network Stack – ZIP
- This zip file contains the Digilent embedded open-source network stack (DEIPcK). Comes with examples including an HTTP server.