chipKIT Uno32 Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the chipKIT Uno32!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to external content. If you are interested in viewing the Uno32, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT Uno32
The chipKIT™ Uno32 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX320F128H, a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with the Microchip MPLAB® IDE tools as well as the chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
We are on Revision D of the Uno32. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
Information, and sample projects involving previous revisions of the Uno32 can be found here.
Migration to uC32
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT Uno32 and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Quick and easy breakdown of the chipKIT Uno32's features.
- Jumper Settings – PDF
- This document describes the functionality of the jumpers on the chipKIT™ Uno32™ board.
- Pinout Table – XLS
- chipKIT™ Uno32 pinout table (Excel Spreadsheet format)
- Programmer's Reference Manual – ZIP
- Programmer's Reference Manuals for the Digilent chipKIT DSPI and SoftSPI libraries for use with the chipKIT MPIDE software system.
- Fritzing Part – rev 1
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.
- EAGLE Project – ZIP
- Open source EAGLE project for the chipKIT Uno32.
- Bootloader Image – ZIP
- chipKIT™ Bootloader Image loaded into the Uno32's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
- Pmod Shield-UNO Files – ZIP
- This zip file contains board variant files to add MPIDE support for the chipKIT Uno32 + Pmod Shield-Uno.
- PmodOLED Libraries – ZIP
- This zip file contains libraries and documentation for using the PmodOLED with MPIDE for chipKIT boards.
- Blink – ZIP
- This simple example sketch for MPIDE blinks an LED on supported chipKIT boards.