chipKIT Basic IO Shield
Welcome to the resource center for the chipKIT Basic I/O Shield!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this shield, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the chipKIT Basic I/O Shield, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT Basic I/O Shield
The chipKIT Basic I/O Shield is an input/output expansion board designed for use with chipKIT microcontroller boards such as the Uno32™ and the Max32™.
The Basic I/O Shield is designed to provide a range of input/output devices suitable for beginners learning about microcontrollers and various types of I/O devices, or for use by more advanced user to provide inputs or outputs for their own projects.
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT Basic I/O Shield and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Fritzing Part
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.
- Download This zip file contains libraries and documentation for using the Basic I/O Shield™ with the chipKIT MPIDE.
- Download Open source EAGLE project for the chipKIT Basic I/O Shield™