chipKIT Cmod Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the chipKIT Cmod!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the Cmod, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT Cmod
The chipKIT™ Cmod is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX150F128D, a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with the Microchip MPLAB® IDE tools as well as the chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
We are currently on Revision E of the chipKIT™ Cmod. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT Cmod and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Quick and easy breakdown of the chipKIT Cmod features.
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.
- Eagle Project ZIP
- Open source project
- Bootloader – ZIP
- chipKIT bootloader image loaded into the chipKIT CMOD's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
- Installing chipKIT compatible IDE External
- Instructions for installing MPIDE or Arduino IDE with the chipKIT core