- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
(4 6-input LUTs & 8 flip-flops each)
and USB MSD host for storage
HPC connector w/ ten GTX lanes
The Digilent Genesys 2 board is an advanced, high-performance, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the latest Kintex-7™ Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx. With its high-capacity, high-speed FPGA (Xilinx part number XC7K325T-2FFG900C), fast external memories, high-speed digital video ports, and wide expansions options make the Genesys 2 well suited for data and video processing applications. Several built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, audio and USB 2.0, allow a wide range of other applications. The fully-bonded1) high-speed FMC HPC connector opens the door to great expansion possibilities.
- Genesys 2 - Getting Started with Microblaze Servers
- Genesys 2 Programming Guide
- Getting Started with Digilent Pmod IPs
- Getting Started with the Vivado IP Integrator
- Getting Started with Vivado
- How To Store Your SDK Project in SPI Flash
- Installing Vivado and Digilent Board Files
No projects were found for the Genesys 2. Be the first to post a project here!