- Wide variety of memory devices and I/O
- Programmable from JTAG and Quad-SPI flash
and user USB
25 button keypad
Powered by Xilinx's Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA, the Sword board provides a wide variety of onboard peripherals, memory devices and I/O. Additional expansion connectors in the form of Pmod connectors and a Chipkit/Arduino header make the potential uses for the Sword board nearly limitless.
Wide high-speed memory interfaces in the form of two SRAMs with a shared address bus and a 1GB DDR3 provide a powerful environment for experimenting with different memory architectures. In addition, these memories provide good support for common networking applications.
The Sword board's Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA is compatible with Xilinx’s high-performance Vivado® Design Suite and requires the full software license. WebPack is not supported. Licensing information for Vivado can be found here. Academic institutes can request full Vivado licenses here.
- Getting Started with Digilent Pmod IPs
- Getting Started with the Vivado IP Integrator
- Getting Started with Vivado
- Installing Vivado, Xilinx SDK, and Digilent Board Files