- Two capacitive input channels
- Fixed or adaptive threshold capability
- High sensitivity up to 3 fF
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
The Digilent Pmod CDC1 (Revision B) demonstrates capacitative-to-digital conversion through the use of Analog Devices AD7156. With its high input sensitivity and adaptive threshold capability, this Pmod is able to easily handle variance in environmental changes while still reporting accurate information.
- Using the Pmod CDC1 with Arduino Uno - Application note