MXP Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO/roboRIO
Welcome to the resource center for the MXP Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the MXP Pmod Adapter, visit the product page on our main website: MXP Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO
The MXP Pmod Adapter for the NI® myRIO is designed increase the functionality of their LabVIEW projects by easily accessing the SPI, I2C, and UART connections that are used by Pmods. The MXP Pmod Adaptor connects to one of the 34-pin MXP ports on your NI myRIO.
- Schematic – Schematic is currently unavailable, please see the reference manual for product detail
- Reference Manual – Wiki
- Technical description of the Pmod Adapter and all of its features.
- Sell Sheet – Sell Sheet is currently unavailable, please see the reference manual for product detail
- 3D CAD model – ZIP
- 3D CAD model provided as PNG and STP files.
- Fritzing Part
- The Fritzing part that can be uploaded and used to create circuit images.