Line-Following Servo Robot Kit (SRK+Line) Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the Line-Following Servo Robot Kit (SRK+Line)!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this kit, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the SRK+Line, visit the product page on our main website: SRK+Line
The Digilent Line-Following Servo Robot Kit (SRK+Line) provides the perfect starting point for those new to robotics, but has the power to be used for advanced designs and applications as well. The MRK pairs our powerful chipKIT™ MX3 microcontroller development board with a rugged steel platform and all the motors, wheels, sensors, and other parts needed to build a complete robot. Using your SRK+Line's powerfulchipKIT MX3 microcontroller, you'll be able to add all sorts of functionality to your robot. Add some of our extensive line of peripheral modules (Pmods™) and you can design almost anything!
Your chipKIT MX3 can be programmed with either Microchip MPLAB IDE or chipKIT MPIDE. Microchip MPLAB IDE can be downloaded for free from microchip.com. chipKIT MPIDE can be downloaded for free from chipkit.net.
- Powered by the chipKIT MX3 (included)
- Includes everything needed to build a fully-functioning robot in no time at all
- Driven by two GWS servos w/ continuous rotation
- Includes four IROS sensors & a PmodLS1 light sensor module for line-following capability
- Rugged metal platform & motor mount with holes on 1/2“ centers
- Rugged plastic wheels and drag button
- Line-Following Servo Robot Kit (SRK+Line) reference manual / getting started guide – PDF
- Follow this guide to assemble and get started with the SRK.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Simple demo project for your SRK+Line – ZIP
- This MPIDE Sketch will help you get started with the SRK.