I/O Explorer™ USB
Welcome to the resource center for the I/O Explorer USB!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the I/O Explorer USB, visit the product page on our main website: I/O Explorer USB
Please Note: The I/O Explorer USB is a legacy product and is no longer supported by Xilinx's newer tool sets. As a result we will no longer be producing the board, and once current stock is depleted there will be no more. If you need help finding a replacement product, please view our comparison tables or email [email protected]
The Digilent I/O Explorer USB is a USB peripheral device that allows programmatic access from a personal computer to various external Input/Output (I/O) devices.
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the I/O Explorer USB and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – Sell Sheet is currently unavailable, please see the reference manual for product detail
- Connecting UART Pmod interfaces – PDF
- Download Firmware images originally programmed into IOExplorer before shipping