chipKIT DP32 Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the chipKIT DP32!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the DP32, visit the product page on our main website: chipKIT DP32
The chipKIT™ DP32 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX250F128B, a 28-pin DIP and a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with the Microchip MPLAB® IDE tools as well as the chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
We are currently on Revision B of the DP32. You can find the revision of your board by looking on the underside, near the white bar-coded box.
- Schematic – PDF
- PDF Schematic of the PCB generated by Altium
- Technical description of the chipKIT DP32 and all of its features. The Wiki may contain more up-to-date information than the PDF.
- Sell Sheet – PDF
- Quick and easy breakdown of the chipKIT DP32's features.
- Eagle Project – Download
- Open source EAGLE project for the chipKIT DP32. Created in EAGLE v6.4.
- Bootloader – ZIP
- chipKIT™ bootloader image loaded into the DP32's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory.
- Installing chipKIT compatible IDE External
- Instructions for installing MPIDE or Arduino IDE with the chipKIT core
- Adding Support – Download
- This zip file contains the necessary files and instructions to add support for the chipKIT DP32 board into an existing distribution of the MPIDE that doesn't otherwise provide support for the board.