Cerebot MX3cK Resource Center
The Cerebot MX3cK is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
Welcome to the resource center for the Cerebot MX3cK!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. Since this product is retired, documentation and support may be limited.
- Schematic – PDF
- Reference Manual – PDF
- Technical description of the Cerebot MX3cK and all of its features.
- Sell Sheet – Sell Sheet is currently unavailable, please see the reference manual for product detail
- This zip file contains a simple MPLAB demonstration project for the chipKIT MX3 / Cerebot MX3cK. This basic project blinks the LEDs on the board. Note: you will need a separate programming cable to use this project – zip file
- Programmer's Reference Manuals for the Digilent chipKIT DSPI and SoftSPI libraries for use with the chipKIT MPIDE software system – zip file
- This simple example sketch for MPIDE blinks an LED on supported chipKIT boards – zip file
- chipKIT bootloader Image loaded into the chipKIT MX3 / Cerebot MX3cK's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory – zip file