chipKIT 32MX4 Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the Cerebot 32MX4!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the Cerebot 32MX4, visit the product page on our main website: Cerebot 32MX4
The Cerebot 32MX4 board is a useful tool for embedded control and robotics projects for both students and hobbyists.
Its versatile design and programmable microcontroller lets you access numerous peripheral devices and program the board for multiple uses. The board has many I/O connectors and power supply options.
We are currently on Revision D of the Cerebot 32MX4.
Please note: The Cerebot 32MX4 is in limited quantity. Once the current stock is depleted, it will no longer be available for purchase. We suggest migration to the chipKIT Pro MX4.
- TCP/IP – ZIP
- This document provides an example of how to use Microchip's TCP/IP stack using the Digilent Cerebot 32MX4 microcontroller board and the PmodNIC
- LED demo – ZIP
- Cerebot 32MX4 LED Demo. This demo provides an example of how to debounce the on-board push buttons and how to drive the on-board LEDs. It also demonstrates how the Pmod8LD can be used as a binary counter.
- Servo project – ZIP
- This design demonstrates the use of the eight servo ports on the Cerebot 32MX4. It uses one timer along with an output compare peripheral to produce a pulse-width modulated signal for an RCD style servo.
- Robotic Starter Kit – ZIP
- Example design for a Robotic Starter Kit used in conjunction with a Cerebot 32MX4. This design will drive the RSK motors forward.
- MPLAB Demo Project – ZIP
- This zip file contains a library and MPLAB demo project for the PmodOLED. This project was made for MPLAB v8.83, targets the Cerebot MX4cK, and is written in C.